Lone Star Energy Group Workers' Compensation Safety Group Newsletter
Texas Mutual Policy Holders have access to numerous FREE safety resources on Texas Mutual's website as well as Work Safe, Texas.
LSEG Safety Group Hazards
Slips, Trips and Falls
2018 closed with 104 claims up from 87 claims in 2017
2019 Safety Summit Dates
Midland February 26, 2019
Lubbock April 30, 2019
Dallas October 1, 2019
Houston October 22, 2019
To register to attend click here.
2019 Summits: Midland, Lubbock, Houston & Dallas
Texas Mutual’s Work Safe, Texas Summit is a comprehensive safety seminar traveling to communities across the state. The summit provides local businesses with a convenient, accessible opportunity to network, receive safety tools and learn effective strategies for protecting their employees.
Highlights of the Work Safe, Texas Summit include:
- A panel discussion of industry-specific safety programs
- A presentation on new OSHA requirements and their effects on businesses
- Question and answer session with safety experts
- Explanation and demonstration of Texas Mutual’s Safety in a Box virtual reality training tool
- A video showcasing the importance of a results-oriented return-to-work program
Participants receive a free Safety in a Box VR viewer and certificate of completion at the conclusion of the event. The summit is free, open to any business and includes a complimentary breakfast. Advance registration is required.
Texas Mutual’s e-Learning system:
- Allows employers to assign courses, post reminders and check completion status.
- Includes testing components to track employee progress.
- Ensures each employee receives consistent training.
- Allows employers to arrange training times that fit work schedules.
- Frees safety personnel to concentrate on other responsibilities.
- Demonstrates your company’s commitment to safety.
- Provides automatic record-keeping for reporting purposes.
- Benefits employees, managers, employers and agents looking for new ways to help their clients.
- Helps prevent injuries, allowing employees to make it home safely each and every day.
View a brief tour of our e-Learning system.
Policyholder owners can log into the new eLearning system.