The Lone Star Energy Group was founded in 1994.
It is recommended that members of the Lone Star Energy Group join the Texas Propane Gas Association, but it is not mandatory for admittance.
TDI Classification codes allowed in the group
- 5183, 7219, 8006, 8350 and 8387
BENEFITS FOR THE AGENT
- Any licensed agent may submit a qualifying client for this open group
- Agent of record retains the business and receives FULL commission
- Agent continues to take part in Texas Mutual profit sharing
- Agents grow their book of business by offering specialized coverage
- Helps maintain renewal stability
BENEFITS FOR THE INSURED
- Premium discounts based the groups written premium, Currently 12.2%
- Eligible for Safety Group Dividend*
- Eligible for Individual Dividend*
- Industry specific safety plans for members
- Retain your own experience modifier
*Dividends are based on performance and therefore are not guaranteed. Additionally, dividends must comply with the Texas Department of Insurance regulations.