TCSIG and BITCO Have Partnered to Offer Commercial Trade Contractors a Safety Group Dividend Plan! The purpose of safety groups, like TAEP and TCSIG, is to pool like classes of business that have like-minded, safety conscious owners together in an effort to control insurance costs and share safety practices.
- General Liability, Business Income, Inland Marine, Crime, Property, Auto Liability, Auto Physical Damage and Umbrella.
This group is open to all commercial trade contractors that have the following governing General Liability and Workers Compensation codes and meet these minimum requirements:
- 92478—5190—Electrical work within buildings
- 91551—7600— Communication equipment installation
- 92451—3724—Electrical apparatus installation, service, repair NOC
- 98482—5183—Commercial plumbing
- 95647—5537—Commercial heating or combined heating & air
- 91111—5537—Air conditioning systems
- 98305—5474—Painting exterior 3 stories or less
- 99746—5348—Tile Stone or Mosaic work
- 94276—6400—Fence installation
- 92338—5445—Drywall (Generally not writing the WC on this class.)
All submissions are made directly to your BITCO Underwriter.
MUST be an active subscriber of TCSIG, Trade Contractors Safety & Insurance Group, LLC
Subscribers of TCSIG are eligible for individual pricing on all lines of coverage, including Workers’ Compensation. Pricing will vary by subscriber since rates are based on their individual loss experience, loss control activities, operations and coverage selected.
*Dividends are not guaranteed. All dividend plans must be approved by the Texas Department of Insurance.
Download APPLICATION FORM Here